Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration Procedure India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to lease a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and get them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. All of them signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents just as soon as verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of one’s company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may be expensive of cash and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to execute each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and locate a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.